The 10th edition of the Saudi Water and Power Forum (SWPF), took place in Riyadh – the heart of the water and power industry!
The annual forum and exhibition for the water and power stakeholders held under the Ministry of Water & Electricity patronage and produced by the CWC Group in partnership with Moya Bushnak was extremely successful with over 400 delegates, 110 exhibitors and over 2500 visitors.
“This was our first participation in the SWPF and I found the conference very useful for gaining
knowledge of the industry and expanding our network”
Rob Henson, Manager, Business Development, VSMPO Tirus US
• Prince Turki Bin Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz officially opened the Forum at the Inauguration Ceremony
• H.E. Abdullah Al-Hussayen the Minister of Water & Electricity delivered the opening keynote speech to over 400 delegates
• The KAUST president Dr. Jean-Lou Chameau delivered a speech to the room
• SEC and GE won the SWPF award for innovation. The award was collected by Ziyad Al Shiha , Chairman and CEO of SEC and John Rice, Vice Chairman of G.E.
MOU signed on stage between SWCC & a Korean research centre Global MVP (GMVP)
- Forum Inauguration Session – featuring keynote speeches from The Minister, H.E Abdullah Al Hussayen, Dr. Jean-Lou Chameau, KAUST and Dr. Adil Bushnak, Moya Bushnak