SWPF - Saudi Water & Power Forum
Celebrate the 10th edition of of the Saudi Water and Power Forum (SWPF), which is now moving to Riyadh - the heart of the water and power industry! SWPF is an annual forum and exhibition for the water and power stakeholders held under the Ministry of Water & Electricity patronage and produced by the CWC Group in partnership with Moya Bushnak.
- Closer to the headquarters of your clients and business partners
- The venue, Al Faisaliah Hotel, is the jewel of the Middle East
- This move allowed for an expanded exhibition space
- Increased representation from the key government agencies
- Meet and network with an increased density of government and industry senior representation
- New International Pavilions: USA, UK, CHINA, GERMANY, JAPAN
- A past and futuristic look at the water and power industry: how far we have come and how far we need to go
- Learn about the latest technologies from the innovative companies
- Show your support to the industry
Al Faisaliah Hotel - The Jewel of the Middle East.
In a city that gracefully melds tradition with sophisticated style, Al Faisaliah Hotel, A Rosewood Hotel defines modern elegance. The stunning hotel, located in the capital city’s prestigious Olaya district, is an exciting location unlike any other in the Middle East.
Water and Power Forum sponsorship and speaking opportunities:
Contact Chris Hugall | +44 20 7978 0084 | email@example.com
Water and Power Exhibition opportunities:
Contact Jason Adjalo | +44 20 7978 0096 | firstname.lastname@example.org